Tuesday 28 May 2019

Deeny’s Fictional Recount writing

Deeny’s Fictional Recount Scaffold
Purpose: To retell a small part of a personal event (just a small moment in time)
Title:. A Time in war.
Orientation/Beginning:
Describes who,
what, when,
where and how.
Today is April 25 , World War 1 1914 . My boots are wet and soggy.
Bruises on my arms and legs, pain from all the shooting. Soldiers with
sore shoulders from holding the heavy guns to help fight for their
 countries, soldiers dying.
Body:.
Sequence of events -
describe
what happened in the
order
that they occurred.
Running to the trenches seeing my friends dead on the ground.
Sitting in the dark and cold trenches that are muddy and uncomfortable,
crying but knowing that I have to keep fighting even though I am
wounded and hurt. Dead bodies lying on the ground. Almost passing out
 from the smell cause it is so powerful.
Trying to help carry the wounded people back to the base through all of
the blood. 734 people mostly died through disease that is spread
through these trenches.The  War had lasting effects as it killed so
many people and some people suffered from pain.
Conclusion:
Personal comment -
how
did you feel
about it or what you
thought.
The when war was finally finished it was time to go home when I got
home I ran to my family and  they gave me the biggest hug.
I had ever gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment