Monday 20 May 2019

20 minute free writing about the disco on friday

.Every Monday morning we get to write for 20 minutes about anything w.e want to write about it can be false or true i am going to write about the disco on Friday


On Friday after school when i got home i quickly had a shower the i went in to my room got changed. In to the clothes my Nan chose and then we went to Matua Horrace
house came back to get Hirini. So we could go to the disco he got ready the we got in the car and went to KawaKawa to wash the bus. For some money to go to the disco
when we got there we were just playing at kohatu then miss came down to the hall and we all had to go outside and wit until 6:00. when it was 6:00 So we came in i quickly paid got my tickets and a smiley face on my hand. And got a cup cake and went to go fined Ebony and my friends the we took lots of pictures and posted them on Instagram 
when it was 7:00 we started to play spin the bottle if the bottle landed on you first then you would have to get the second person something we kept playing that untill we dint want to the we started doing hug, hi five, and no not kiss but yeah that was my disco 
and at the end we did a haka of agist the boys so it was boys vs girls it was so fun untill we had to clean up the go home have a shower because we all stinked from runing around and dancing 
and yeah that was like one of the coolest disco and yeah.

2 comments:

  1. The disco was fun wasn't it. Remember when we need to use capital letters please Deeny. I always is a capital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Whaea Jess for the positive comment and I did have lots of fun at the disco I will work on my capitals

      Delete