Monday 5 August 2019

About my weekend Netball

.Every Monday morning we get to write for 20 minutes about anything w.e want to write about it can be false or true I am going to write about netball


 NETBALL
In the weekend on a Saturday morning I had a netball game.
So I woke up had my healthy breakfast and got all my gears on then got in to the car. After we left the house my nan droped me off at Ebonys house. So I could go to net ball with her. when I got to Ebonys house I ran inside to say hello to the babies Tumanako and Waiariki. Then Ebony and I had a cup of tea and biscuits it was delicious then we finished our tea and biscuits and got in the car. And played on aunty Diddee's phone and went on to snap chat and Instagram then we got to kawakawa for her mums medicine at the chemist while she was at the chemist Ebony and I we for a walk.To go get a healthy drink for netball then we left to go to netball. What a day we had at netball forgot who got player of the day.
blog you later:)

6 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Deeny, my name is Nevaeh and I am a year 6 student at Paihia School. I really liked your writing about netball. I also play netball and I really like it. I liked how you added lots of punctuation. You seemed like you had lots of fun. I personally enjoy netball as it makes me a better netball player. Do you enjoy playing netball? What position do you play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nevaeh thank you for commenting on my blog and yes I love playing netball and I play GK.

      Delete
  2. Hello Deeny, my name is Ronan and I go to Ohaeawai Primary. I loved your story about netball. I play netball and I love defence. You might want to check your spelling and punctuation, I found a couple of mistakes. But anyway, still loved your writing. What's your favourite position?
    From Ronan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Teeny, My name is Lawrence I am a year 6 student at Ohaeawai primary. I really liked your story about your netball game, it was very interesting. I found a lot of punctuation mistakes. Other than that your story is very good. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maumahara
    KIa ora Deeny. My name is Maumahara and i am a student in Nga Rau Rangatira. I liked how you were writing a story about you going to netball with Ebony. I think you should add more detail and make your sentences make sense. Blog you later. If you want to see my blog here is the link. http://kpsmaumaharah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Deeny. I am a Year 8 at Tautoro school at the age of 13. My name is Jasnoor and I like the way you have structured your non-fictional story about netball, so I think that you can improve by adding a bit more of full stops and just a bit more punctuation but otherwise your story's awesome. I felt a relation towards this as I would play netball in 2019 at lunch times. I have a question also so is Netball your favourite sport? If you want to check my blog here is the link https://tsjasnoork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete