Thursday 18 November 2021

Reflection on 2021

Print allIn new window

Some of the highest points I had this year was when lockdown started because i got to stay home and not go to school .

Starting at college was a high for me because it is way more fun then I thought it would be and making new friends i also

got to see some of my old friends from kohanga .

Some of the lowest points were when covid-19 kept coming back because It stopped some trips and stopped families coming into school for prizegiving. All the restrictions that came from covid was a low for me. I did not bring my chromebook enough this year which made me get detentions which was a low. My goal for year 10 is to always bring

my chromebook, to settle in fast, stop talking to much and to arrive to class on time, and attend all of my classes and

not bunk them and another goal is to be responsible and organised.



No comments:

Post a Comment