Friday 6 November 2020

Student Voice

               

 My class did our student voice. A student voice is like a overviewof what you did and of the year. I wrote  This is my last year and then ill be at collage so this is my last student voice at kawakawa primary. m,Here is my 2020 student voice.


      2019 - 2020 - 2021


2020 has been an interesting year. I have experienced a lot throughout the year. It was fun being at home but i missed going out with my friends and having fun.

I enjoyed learning different sports such as . Volleyball , touch ,  and yeah.  My favourite subject is reading and writing.This year I also got in trouble a lot…


2 comments:

  1. Hello Denny its Mahuta here. Your student voice was interesting and funny at the same time. I like how you added your favorite subjects, I personally dislike reading because it is boring to me but that's what I think. You could double check for mistakes because when you were talking about what you did there were a few mistakes. Other than that great blog.
    Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haii mahuute this is Deeny

      um dont tell me to double check my work you need too kay
      cause you spelt somthing wrong and you know what it is dont laugh
      okay....
      btw i didnt double check this so if its wrong then awell

      Delete