Thursday 18 July 2019

waka term 2 holliday blogging post post 6

                              Boat making                                   .

What u need
scissors
Ice cream container     
Bottle

My boat floated and It didn't take me long because all I needed was a Ice cream container and a bottle. how I made my boat, I wen't in to recycling bin and grabbed a bottle and  a Ice cream container. Then went inside and started to build my boat so how I made it. I grabbed the scissors and made slits In the sides of the bottle, then grabbed the Ice cream container and cut It up into a rectangle and slid that through the slits, I had made In the bottle. then I made a square In the rectangle that I slid into the bottle and all the left over plastic from the ice cream container I cut out a person. 
                                                 
Did it float? (yes)
 But was floating on a angle.


                                                     Photos

By Deeny

No comments:

Post a Comment