Monday 24 June 2019

My weekend

Every Monday morning we get to write for 20 minutes about anything w.e want to write about it can be false or true I am going to write about my weekend.


On Saturday morning I wen't to netball. When I finished netball I had to look for Maddy. Because she was gonna come home with Ebony and me. When we found her we all got into the car. I got player of the day.So we stopped at MC Donald when we were heeding in to MC Donald we saw Whaea Jess and Roxy sitting in the car eating there MC Donald So we stopped at MC Donald  to spend our money I went to order on the touch screen pad. When I ordered I spent 16$ dollars It was mostly Ice cream. like so I got a ice cream cone with a flake a MC float and pancakes and the 5$ ball things and a frozen coke and 5$ big mac and small fry. When we went to get in to the car I hadn't eaten anything yet so Maddy,Ebony and I took lots of photos with our food. When we got home I felt sick because I think I ate too much Ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment